Secure Safe Storage
There are different reasons why you may need storage.
- while you are between removals
- while you are on holiday
- in short term accommodation
- to secure documents, like wills or passports. Storage lockers are available for these items.
- for business items like business archives, office files, campaign materials, seasonal decorations, and excess supplies
- locker space for just paperwork and files
If you need secure, safe storage for any of these reasons we can recommend some clean, safe storage facilities on the Sunshine Coast.
- National Storage Caloundra – 28 Enterprise St Caloundra.
- National Storage – 20 Robert St Kunda Park.
- Kennards Self Storage – 51 Premier Cct Warana https://www.kss.com.au/warana-storage
- Kennards Self Storage – 121 Sugar Road Alexandra Headland https://www.kss.com.au/maroochydore-storage
- Kennards Self Storage – 538 Maroochydore Road Kunda Park https://www.kss.com.au/kunda-park-storage
- Each facility is secure
- Have 24 hour CCTV, with pin code security gates
- Covers the requirements for storage insurance
- Have all year round access including public holidays
- Offer a large variety of storage units.
It doesn’t matter if you have a few items or a lot of furniture each facility has a shed to fit your items, you just pay for the shed size you need.
Below is a list of items that cannot go into storage.
- L.P.G, Oxygen, Acetylene,
- Petrol Paints Turpentine, Methylated Spirits, Magnesium, Phosphorous
- Pesticides Weed killers Photographic developers, Arsenic, Bleaches
- Caustic soda, Hydrochloric acid
- Scuba tanks, Gas cylinders, Aerosol cans, Explosive devices, Household cleaners