If you need support with handling some of the chattels of a deceased estate, our assistance is not far away.
The staff at Sunshine Coast Removals & Storage understand that losing family members or close friends is a difficult and sensitive time.
During this time, their possessions will need to be sorted and removed from the estate. This can be the most difficult part of the process.
The procedure is that we send out a representative who will discuss with you the requirements you would like or need and email the quote.
Our team can help by:
- Packing items for distribution to beneficiaries, storage, charity or auction.
- Complete an inventory of all furniture and items with or without photos, except large coin, stamp and photo collections and the like.
- Organise for documents no longer required to be shredded
- Dispose of unwanted items to be taken to charity and some items can be taken to the local tip
We can organise
- a garden tidy up
- cars to be removed
- an estate agent to see you
Only you make the decision to keep, sell or giveaway items but we will work with the Executor or Enduring Power of Attorney throughout the process.