If you need support with handling some of the chattels of a deceased estate, our assistance is not far away.
The staff at Sunshine Coast Removals & Storage understand that losing family members or close friends is a difficult and sensitive time.
During this time, their possessions will need to be sorted and removed from the estate. This can be the most difficult part of the process.
Our team can help by:
- Packing items for distribution to beneficiaries, storage, charity or auction.
- Complete an inventory of all furniture and items with or without photos, except large coin, stamp and photo collections and the like.
- Organise for documents no longer required to be shredded
- Dispose of unwanted items to be taken to charity and some items can be taken to the local tip
- Organise a garden tidy up
- Organise house cleaning
- Organise window cleaning
- Organise for cars to be removed
- Organise an estate agent to see you
Only you make the decision to keep, sell or giveaway items but we will work with the Executor or Enduring Power of Attorney throughout the process.
We service the Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.