To pack a large vase is not a difficult process, with the correct items it will take just a few minutes.
To pack the vase you will need:
- 2 standard cartons and cross tape each carton on the outside bottom and turn one right way up.
- A quilt or thick blanket
- Tape & texta
- Lay an unfolded/open quilt neatly across the top of the carton (the quilt will touch the floor).
- Place the vase on top of the quilt and gently lower the vase into the box and the quilt will fold itself around the vase.
- Tuck the rest of the quilt around the vase for padding cover the top with the remaining quilt or place a cushion or pillow on top of the vase.
- Use the 2nd carton and place it upside down over the first carton, (also called top and tailing).
- Then push the carton down, over the box with the vase.
- Tape the cartons together around the sides to prevent the top carton coming off.
- Write TOP LOAD ONLY on all 4 sides and top of the carton.